Constance Freedman | Founder and Managing Partner of Moderne Ventures
Constance Freedman, Founder and Managing Partner of Moderne Ventures, talks innovation in technology solutions and its impact on the real estate market.
Moderne Ventures is a Chicago-based venture fund focused on technology firms that are disrupting the real estate, mortgage, finance, insurance, hospitality, and home services industries. Constance’s creative approach to problem solving and vision for the future drive her success in tapping businesses that change the status quo.
Constance touches on many themes that make this episode required listening, but some of my favorites are her approach to building Moderne Ventures, the perspective shift that inspired her to make the leap from real estate agent to venture capitalist and entrepreneur, and the single family home resale market.
- Greg Smithies | Partner at Fifth Wall
- Brad Greiwe | Co-Founder and Managing Partner at Fifth Wall
- John Helm | Managing Director of RET Ventures
- Clara Brenner | Co-Founder and Managing Partner at the Urban Innovation Fund
- David Stanford | Founder of RealFoundations
- Wemino Abbey | Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Esusu
- Alex Robinson | CEO and Co-Founder of Juniper Square
- Colin Weil | Co-Founder of MYND Management