We help our clients access the best independent consultants and interim professionals.
We have built a global network of over 4,000 independent consultants to help our clients solve urgent, short-term, and interim strategic challenges. Each consultant has experience from a leading consultancy, such as McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group and Bain & Co. Most have also enjoyed successful post-consulting careers in industry, deepening their expertise before deciding to work as an independent strategy & transformation consultant.
- Our independent consultants have led successful careers at leading strategy consultancies
- They often combine strategy with experience in industry and MBAs, so are able to guide you through strategy to implementation
- Our consultants embed themselves fully within the client organisation, helping to create “corporate memory” and lasting change
Low Risk & Flexible
- All consultants are interviewed and reference checked
- Flexibility to extend or end projects at short notice
- Short notice periods so minimal commitment needed before engaging
- We provide access to top tier strategy talent at less than half the price of strategy consulting firms
- Clients pick just the consultant(s) they want – no “cost loading” as is often the case in consultancy teams
- Billed monthly in arrears, only for the actual days the consultant works
Fast and straightforward
- We typically shortlist at least 3 high-quality consultants within 72 hours
- On average, our clients make a successful hire from interviewing just 2.4 proposed consultants
- We handle all logistics: contract and fee negotiation, payment, and feedback