Full-Service Fluid Talent Management
Right size. Right time. Right solution.
Every internal staffing need is not permanent. To backfill open positions during replacement searches, cover the extended absence of an incumbent, or provide strategic bandwidth during peak work periods, ZRG can leverage our expertise matching candidates and clients for maximum success in a time-limited, project, or interim position. Dynamic times require dynamic solutions.
Whether it’s providing an interim CFO, CHRO, or Controller, ZRG offers more than a traditional consultancy. We provide a full-spectrum talent management solution. Our dedicated interim and project professionals plug in and work alongside our client teams to help cost-effectively manage change from the inside. We provide seamless and transparent support for your organization.
Examples of interim/project assignments:
- Interim CFOs, CHROs, Chief Accounting Officers, Controllers, Directors of Finance
- Backfilling C-suite, President, and Director-level roles during a search.
- Assistance with specific initiatives or acting as internal bandwidth for peak work periods.
Areas of Specialization
- Acquisition due diligence and integration support
- Functional assistance with system implementations/upgrades
- Assistance with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Reduce closing cycle
- IPO readiness
- Cash forecasting and cash flow model design
- SEC reporting/technical accounting and adherence (e.g., revenue recognition, IFRS, SOX, etc.)
- Establishing financial reporting platform and dashboard reporting
- Financial restatements
- Shared service integration
- Complex account reconciliations
- Tax and bankruptcy accounting
- External audit preparedness
- Co-sourced Internal audit/IT audit assistance
- Human Resources:
- Interim backfill Senior Leaders, Directors and Managers of HR, Compensation, Benefits and other HR related areas
- Merger and acquisition HR integration and restructuring
- Organizational design
- HR systems -- selection, project management, work stream leaders, functional liaisons
- Change management
- Compensation plan design and administration
- Benefit plan design and administration
- Training, learning and development
- Recruitment and retention
- HR policy and procedure development and implementation