Experts in Strategy & Transformation Talent.
Experts in Strategy & Transformation Roles.
We help our clients access the best independent consultants.
Holker Watkin has over 4,000 independent consultants in our global network. Each consultant has experience from a leading strategy firm, such as McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group and Bain & Co. Most have also enjoyed successful post-consulting careers in industry, deepening their expertise before deciding to work as an independent strategy & transformation consultant.
The depth of our candidate network enables us to rapidly find a selection of suitable consultants with the right experience, suited to our clients’ specific needs for the client to choose from. We can supply individual consultants at all levels, as well as full project teams.
- Over 800 interim search assignments successfully completed in last 10 years
- 81% of our consultants have their assignments extended at least once
- 68% of our consultants have their assignments extended twice or more
- Over 85% of our clients have worked with us before
- On average our clients make a hire from interviewing an average of just 2.4 consultants from those we propose
The business case for using our Independent Consultants
- Our independent consultants have led successful careers at leading strategy houses
- They often combine strategy with experience in industry and MBAs; so are able to bring more grounded and implementable recommendations
- Our consultants embed themselves fully within the client organisation, helping to create “corporate memory” and lasting change
- All consultants are interviewed and reference checked
Low Risk & Flexible
- Short assignments needing only a few weeks through to longer projects requiring many months
- Many contracts start short and then extend
- Short notice periods so minimal commitment needed before engaging
- Billed monthly in arrears, only for the actual days the consultant works
- We provide access to top tier strategy talent at less than half the price of strategy consulting firms
- Stepped fees to reflect long term engagements
- Clients pick just the consultant(s) they want – no “cost loading” as is often the case in consultancy teams
Fast and straightforward
- We typically shortlist at least 3 high-quality consultants within 72 hours
- On average, our clients make a successful hire from interviewing just 2.4 proposed consultants
- We handle all logistics: contract and fee negotiation, payment, and feedback
To Reach Us
We would be pleased to speak with you about your strategy and transformation needs.
Contact us here or by phone on +44 (0) 20 8947 5400.