Project Coordinator, Technology Practice
POSITION: ZRG is searching for a Project Coordinator to support two Managing Directors in our Technology Practice. As the Project Coordinator supporting the team, you will drive project deliverables and administration for the Managing Directors, while providing an exceptional service experience to ZRG clients and candidates.
As an integral member of the team, you are a driven professional who thrives in collaborating with colleagues and producing high quality results in a dynamic, fast-paced professional services firm.
The role requires an individual capable of planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines across multiple time zones. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and clients in order to deliver projects according to plan. Additionally, the Project Coordinator should have the following qualifications:
- Administrative experience working with individuals at the senior management level in a client-driven business, ideally within the financial services industry;
- Technological proficiency with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) as well a comfort with databases, virtual video conference systems and adopting new technology fluency as we add more systems;
- Commitment to contributing to a strong team culture to ensure success and building relationships with internal colleagues and external clients;
- Proven ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a fast-paced environment with a demand for quick turnarounds;
- Experience resolving blockers independently, and ability to work with minimal supervision and direction;
- Minimum of six years’ work experience, with at least two years working in/supporting organization strategy-related roles or Human Resources.
View full position description and requirements here.